JENSEN® EHT-707 Home Theatre Subwoofer
"I recently purchased a 707 Sub. After a few quick bursts Id sooner refer to it as a dangerous Wild Beast! Seriously this thing is the Bomb. I push my Denon AVR to its limits and the 707 is begging for more. A precise punchy and clean Bass Leviathan. If you dont have one of these ....your loss!! Well done Jensen on an incredible piece of equipment."
"Thank you to Damien for offering me the upgrade to the new EHT-707 SUB!!!!"
The EHT-707 punches deep, tight and is LOUD!. 160 Watts of Down-firing 10” “Monster” driver spreads Bass throughout any medium to large room. Daisy-chain two (or more if you’re game) together for thunderous “nightclub” Bass. Designed to perform below the “echo-point” that many open plan rooms have - benefit being TIGHT PUNCHY BASS not Annoying Lingering Boom. So, if you have any (or all) polished floorboards, tile or concrete floors, high ceilings and lots of glass windows then you will love the EHT-707.
- Sit on floor or build into cabinetry (see manual for details)
- Attractive black safety glass top makes for a great furniture piece
- Single EHT-707 is ideal for rooms 20-50m2
- Minimalistic “purple/red” LED recessed in front panel
- “Monster” 10” extreme-throw driver has twice the cone-travel distance than most "long-throw" sub drivers.
- Due to digital sound tracks Bass is far tighter, deeper and punchier than a few years ago, 12” and 15” drivers can now be Slow and Boomy. This JENSEN 10” “Monster” driver punches out more Bass than most 12” and 15” drivers and is far quicker and tighter being smaller.
- Clever “Auto-On” feature allows EHT-707 to spring-to-life when signal received then reverts to stand-by and goes to sleep when signal ceases.
- Can daisy-chain 2+ EHT-707’s together with a simple RCA lead. All will then perform as one for amazing balanced bass in your room
- Matt black and glass top perfectly suits Black and White In-Ceiling/Wall Speakers.
- 10 Year (industry first) Warranty. 1 Year amp module.
Jensen Subwoofers are to be heard (and felt) but not seen. That is unless you want to show off a beautiful Black Safety-Glass top, with a softening black cloth, all against a front panel with 7 coats of Matte Black paint. Superb!
EHT-707 combines seamlessly with all JENSEN In-Wall and In-Ceiling Speakers.
|Description||Single Monster 10" Driver with 160 Watt RMS on-board amplifier||Sensitivity||Huge|
|Power Handling||Onboard 160 Watt RMS Amp||Nom. Impedance||6 Ohms|
|Frequency Resp.||30Hz - 200Hz (In-room down to 20Hz)||Tweeter Boost Switch||Yes|
|Eyeball Tweeter||Yes||Paintable Fascias||No|
|Cut-out Dimension||325.5 x 137.5mm||Outer Dimension||325.5 x 137.5mm|
|Warranty||5 Years P/L||Enclosure Type||Bass Reflex|
|Gross Weight (per box)||18 Kgs|