JENSEN Warranty Period:
X Series: 10 Years – amplifiers 1 year (register on-line below)
Groove Series: 10 Years – amplifiers 1 year (register on-line below)
EHT Series: 5 Years (register on-line below)
EHT Subwoofers: 10 Years – amplifiers 1 year (register on-line below)
Elite Series: 5 Years - amplifiers 1 year (register on-line below)
QX Series: 10 Years – amplifiers 1 year (cannot be registered on-line. Complete your supplied Warranty Card and post)
XR Series: 10 Years – amplifiers 1 year (cannot be registered on-line. Complete your supplied Warranty Card and post)
Scroll down to validate your Warranty:
Simply scroll down and fill in the On-Line Warranty fields and send within 30 days from the date of purchase.
If registering after 30 days please advise reason in comments area below.
If mailing is preferred, you may print or send required details to BD Imports Pty Ltd, PO Box 780, Templestowe, Victoria 3106, Australia.
You can either return your faulty item back to where it was purchased for them to forward to Service Centre, or you can take it to the Service Centre directly.
We suggest the latter as this will expedite the whole process, you speak directly with the Service Centre and there is less chance of damage in transit.
In the event of a Warranty claim, you must produce your original dated purchase receipt in order for service to be provided under this warranty.
All JENSEN Service Agents are listed in the Service Centres section of this website.
B.D Imports Pty Ltd warrants that it will repair or, at its option, replace JENSEN products free of charge as specified below where such JENSEN product is defective by reason of:
- Faulty workmanship or materials.
- Overpowering resulting in blown tweeters, woofers or crossover.
- Damage on arrival as a result from transportation.
What's not included:
- Insurance of the product in transit or when held by BD Imports Pty Ltd or any other party.
- Speaker Cloth if cut, torn or ripped.
- Physical damage of enclosures/glass resulting from misuse or dropping of product.
- Freight either to or from BD Imports Pty Ltd or to or from any authorised Service Agent appointed by BD Import.
- Any circumstances termed as "Acts of God" – for example, earthquakes, typhoons, flash floods, bush fire etc. which should normally be covered by household insurance
This JENSEN Warranty only applies:
- If Warranty has been validated and registered within 30 days of date of purchase.
- If the service is undertaken by an authorised JENSEN service agent. Any tampering of any nature in respect of the said JENSEN product by unauthorised companies or persons will not be covered.
Your entitlements under the Australian Consumer Law:
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.