Sits on Floor or build into Cabinetry see Information manual pdf. The EHT-909 is arguably the best performing Domestic Subby in Australia. Performance is massive. Stomp of kick-drums to earth shaking earthquakes, the EHT-909 punches deep, tight and is LOUD!. Its not small but neither is its performance. 280 Watts driving Twin Down & Rear firing 10” “Monster” drivers spreads Bass throughout any room. Daisy-chain two, or as many as you are game, together for thunderous “nightclub” Bass. Like its little brother (EHT-707) the EHT-909 is also designed to perform below the “echo-point” that many open plan rooms have. The benefit of this is TIGHT, PUNCHY BASS rather than Boomy, sloppy and lingering Bass. So, if you have any (or all) polished floorboards, tile or concrete floors, high ceilings and lots of glass windows or even carpet or rugs you will love the EHT-909. Or, if you simply just want V-8 performing Bass then this model is for you.
Click here to view more Testimonials
- Comes with 1 pair earplugs (in carton) just to keep your neighbours friendly.
- Sit on floor or build into cabinetry (see Information manual pdf).
- Black Glass top.
- Ideal for rooms 20m2-80m
- Piercing twin “purple/red” LED recessed in front panel.
- Twin “Monster” 10” long-throw drivers has twice the cone-travel distance than most drivers and sub drivers.
- Due to digital sound tracks Bass is far tighter, deeper and punchier than a few years ago, 12” and 15” drivers can now be Slow and Boomy. This JENSEN Twin 10” “Monster” driver punches out more Bass than most 15” and 18”drivers and is far quicker and tighter being smaller.
- Virtually indestructible, this 10” “Monster” driver is currently performing in over 31,700 Australian households. We encourage you to play them LOUD. Real LOUD!
- Clever “Auto-On” feature allows EHT-909 to spring-to-life when signal received then reverts to stand-by and goes to sleep when signal ceases.
Can daisy-chain as many EHT-909’s together as you like with a simple RCA lead. All will then perform as one. Suggest 2 or 3 - if you’re game see information manual pdf!
- Available in Matte Black only. Perfectly suits Black and White In-Ceiling/Wall Speakers.
- 10 Year (industry first) Warranty. 1 Year amp module.
Jensen Subwoofers are to be heard (and felt) but not seen. That is unless you want to show off a beautiful Black Safety-Glass top, with a softening black cloth, all against a front panel with 7 coats of Matte Black paint. Superb!