- 30 day returns policy.
- NZ customers Contact Us for door-door quotation.
- Tracking Number provided for your Online tracking.
- Signature required on delivery. Consider ordering using work address. Sorry-no PO Boxes.
JENSEN® EHT-707 Home Theatre Subwoofer
Well we’ve had our EHT-707 for over a month now and it gets played every day. The bass is massive and I am sure the kids crank it up when Joan and I are out. Thanks for a good product and great service.
Tony S. - Five Dock, NSW
My EHT-707 subby with Onkyo amp is soooo clear and LOUD! All of my family have Jensen setups and they absolutely PUMP! We love the 10 year warranty too!
Larry M. - Coogee, NSW
Suited ForSits on Floor or build into Cabinetry, the EHT-707 punches deep, tight and is LOUD! 160 Watts of Down-firing 10” “Monster” driver spreads Bass throughout any medium to large room. Daisy-chain two (or more if you’re game) together for thunderous “nightclub” Bass. Designed to perform below the “echo-point” that many open plan rooms have - benefit being TIGHT PUNCHY BASS not Annoying Lingering Boom. So, if you have any (or all) polished floorboards, tile or concrete floors, high ceilings and lots of glass windows then you will love the EHT-707.
- Sit on floor or build into cabinetry
- Ideal for rooms up to 100m2
- “Monster” 10” extreme-excursion driver has twice the cone-travel distance than most subwoofer drivers.
- Due to digital sound tracks Bass is far tighter, deeper and punchier than a few years ago, 12” and 15” drivers can now be Slow and Boomy. This JENSEN 10” “Monster” driver punches out more Bass than most 12” and 15” drivers and is far quicker and tighter being smaller.
- Encouraged to be played LOUD, real LOUD!
- Clever “Auto-On” feature allows EHT-707 to spring-to-life when signal received then reverts to stand-by and goes to sleep when signal ceases.
- Can daisy-chain as many EHT-707’s together as you like with a simple RCA lead. All will then perform as one.
- Available in Matte Black only. Perfectly suits Black and White In-Ceiling/Wall Speakers.
- 10 Year industry first warranty. 1 Year amp module.
Jensen Subwoofers are to be heard (and felt) but not seen. That is unless you want to show off a beautiful Black Safety-Glass top, with a softening black cloth, all against a front panel with 7 coats of Matte Black paint.
EHT-707 is designed to work seamlessly with all JENSEN In-Wall and In-Ceiling Speakers while being flexible enough to work well in any home theatre system.